The problem with inner thigh fat, it is common among women than men. Hormones drive the deposition of fat around the pelvis, buttocks, and thighs of women and the bellies of men.
And there is a very valid reason for this. Our bodies contains two types of cell receptors. Alpha and Beta adrenergic receptors.
Bonus: Exclusive report reveals the powerful strategies for building "Mass Muscle" in a few short weeks ! DOWNLOAD FREE PDF NOW
One encourages fat release (Beta) and one encourages fat storage (Alpha). Men tend to have more Beta in the lower body and more Alpha in the trunk.
Women tend to have more of the stubborn Alpha receptors in the lower body.
Hacking The Inner Thigh Fat
After so many recommendations from dietiens that many followed, they had an amazing weight loss experience but with no luck on the inner thigh fat area.
To be blunt there is no foods that magically ‘burn’ fat from the inner thighs.
The main strategy is to make the body kill the fat by itself and target the thigh area. And the only way to do so, is building muscles in this area with a fat burning supplement to enhance the process. However you’ll face two main challenges (if female):
1- Gaining muscles while maintaining curves and not having a bulk.
2- Having discipline for at least one month to see actual results.
Things to Avoid During The Thigh Fat Burn Process
1- Never put yourself in emergency hunger mode situation: Having breakfast will jump-start your metabolism, allowing the muscles you’ve built to be nourished while initiating the fat burning process. Then small frequent meal till 7 pm and not later.
2- Neglecting Strength Training. Don’t try to lose fat doing cardio without strength training. Excessive cardio burns muscle, causing the skinny-fat look. You need strength training to prevent muscle loss & build muscle.
3- Exposure to starchy carbs: Replace these foods with more lean sources of protein such as organic chicken, grass-fed beef or free-range eggs and plenty of fibrous vegetables. (increasing protein and fibre will encourage fat burning by stabilizing insulin, increasing glucagon while keeping you full).
The 3 Thigh Burning Mix For Beginners
1- Going HIIT All The Way For One Month
HIIT. High-intensity interval training. Example: alternate 60sec jogging with 30sec sprints for 15mins. The point with HIIT is to get out of breath. If you’re doing it on a machine: choose a resistance that allows you to go as fast as you can when sprinting. But better is to go outside and have fun.
Pros & cons of HIIT cardio: More Efficient. Burns more fat and increases your cardiovascular fitness more than long duration cardio does. More Fun, Less Time-Consuming. Takes only 15-20mins and is much more fun than 30-45mins long duration cardio.
More Difficult. HIIT will make you puke if you’re a beginner with zero endurance. So don’t go hardcore first day and take it gradually.
Benefits of HIIT:
- Higher levels of fat oxidation in the muscles.
- Significant spikes in growth hormone levels (which aid in fat loss) and catecholamine levels (which are chemicals your body produces to mobilize fat stores for burning).
- Post-exercise appetite suppression.
That may sound like a lot of guidelines, but just think about all the time you’re saving by not spending hour after hour on the treadmill. It’s definitely worth a little bit of extra planning & stepping to the edge.
2- Turn Your Body into Fat Burning Machine
It’s all about adjusting the hormones to work with your goal and this can only be achieved by making your metabolism working properly and perfectly.
You probably don’t need scientists to tell you that your metabolism slows with age. Always put in mind the following facts for high metabolic rate:
- Muscle burns more calories than fat does.
- low-fat yogurt. Calcium helps your body metabolize fat more efficiently.
- healthy fats help trigger the rapid transfer of “I’m full” signals to your brain, foods like salmon, tuna and sardines are recommended.
- A cup of brewed tea can raise your metabolism by 12%. (source)
- Chillies. Capsaicin – the ingredient that gives chilli peppers their spice – makes you burn off more energy at rest by a process called thermogenesis that increases your body’s heat. (source)
3- Curb Appetite and Continue burning fat during a relaxed state
I intended to put this point as the last one, as I consider it as essential but not a top priority.
Basically, I refer to having the right fat burner supplement to enhance the overall process.
However, the paradigm of the magic pill that will work its way by itself must be changed (if you had the image) if not that’s great. Time to speak with actual facts:
The Endorsed Fat burner is Phen24 due to the following reasons:
- Provides an essential amino acid that helps in weight loss by suppressing appetite.
- Helps boost your metabolism, resulting in a better fat burning process. Guarana also boosts your energy and endurance levels. This is fantastic before doing HIIT.
- Formulated in an FDA approved setting.
- Breaking Down Fats, Proteins, and Carbohydrates during Sleep.
- Phen24 Night pill is able to support healthy, deep sleep which aids in regulating hormones.
Side effects of Phen24:
The product is least likely to produce nasty effects simply because of its natural ingredients. Though, it contains caffeine in a calculated quantity, which may instigate reaction to those with caffeine sensitivity.
Your Solution To Getting Rid Of Inner Thighs is Not Over Yet!
I really don’t believe to start aggressively and cut your current lifestyle cold turkey. That’s the worst thing you can do, to end the start of your thigh fat burn journey. Always start gradually and be consistent. And if possible share this with a friend and find a motivational buddy in your circle to share each other’s experiences and to enjoy the fruit of amazing thighs after.