Man scorch fat burner is one of the supplements that is well known popular for its thermogenic effect.
Commonly used by aggressive bodybuilders during the workout. Tens of reviews have been written on Man Scorch.
Unfortunately, none provides unbiased transparent information on the product and most go for the brief overall review. Reviews like these may not be helpful to determine whether this product is right for your lifestyle and health.
Whether you are overweight or just need to drop a few pounds. This is Man Scorch review will narrow your decisions.
Also for PhenQ users, we covered a full comparison between PhenQ and Man Scorch.
To clarify the effectiveness of each based on their potent ingredients and its synergistic effects.
Bonus: Do you want to build 7 lbs of muscle… While losing 3 lbs of fat, in less than 30 days? DOWNLOAD FREE E-Book NOW
Comparison between PhenQ vs Man Scorch
|Sideeffects / Drawbacks||None; rare mild headache||Buyers beware: Due to its many stimulants and contains potentially harmful ingredient synephrine many users have complained of these symptoms; anxiety, increased urination, jitteriness, dehydration, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, heart palpitations and insomnia.|
Also many complain that it stops working overtime (usually 2 weeks). As users develop a tolerance to its stimulant heavy formula and it will lose its effectiveness.
|Best Uses||Energy Boost, decreases body fat, appetite suppressant, general Weight loss||Energy Boost, decreases body fat, appetite suppressant, general Weight loss|
|Money Back Guarantee||30 days||30 days|
|Weight loss effect||3-5 lbs per week (based on average user testimonials)||1-2 lbs per Week (based on average user testimonials)|
|User Reviews||Positive and many recommend it from various reputable sources.||Moderate, On the official website, we did not find any customer testimonials. These testimonials we gathered are from Amazon and forums. We did our best to gather all users point of views regarding this product|
|Production Company Details||Bauer Nutrition, they are the manufacturer and distributor of top selling weight loss and pain relief natural supplements. All their products are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories in the United States and the European Union.||MAN Sports, an American supplement manufacturer. The company can be contacted in a number of ways, including using the contact box on the website. However, this company is new and trying its best to prove itself through its products.|
|Availability||Can be purchased online only from the official website. This in order to get the original PhenQ package.|
Any package found on Amazon or Ebay are fake and are not the real product of PhenQ
|Can be purchased online from the official website or amazon.|
|Price||69.95 USD – per bottle (they offer free bottle on 3 bottle order) check their offers on the official site.||39.99 USD per bottle but you can get it for 27.99 USD on Amazon but without Money back guarantee and risk the money spend(they also provide cheaper offers when more than a bottle)|
Check out official website – Mansports.com
Man Scorch detailed review with ingredient analysis
MAN Scorch is a weight loss product developed by MAN Sports, a company specializing in sports nutrition.
Man Scorch is a remake of its older version, it had to change its formula and remove an ingredient that became illegal. However, this fat burner contains Synephrine, which is similar to Ephedra.
And this led to many health specialists raise the red flag on this product and how it is used due to its many stimulants. Therefore it’s highly advised to consult with your physician prior to using Man Scorch.
Mechanism of action of its ingredients
Man Scorch ingredients:
- Lean Green™ Green Tea ; green tea really shines is in its massive range of antioxidants… being loaded with potent antioxidants called catechins.
- Total EGCG; (Epigallocatechin gallate), a substance that can boost metabolism.
- P2™ Oolong Tea SE; contains caffeine. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system (CNS), heart, and muscles. Oolong tea also contains theophylline and theobromine, which are chemicals similar to caffeine.
- Caffeine USP; simply more caffeine
- PEA (phenylethylamine); it’s an endorphin-stimulating mood enhancer, every Phenylethylamine dosage stimulates production of B-endorphin (beta-endorphin) by the hypothalamus. B-endorphin in turn boosts dopamine and norepinephrine. Together, these hormones create a feeling of alertness, euphoria, heightened connection to the five senses, and mental focus.
- Isobutyryl Thiamine Disulfide; helps to improve reflexes, attention and mental alertness. This then also makes it useful for treating asthenia – a form of chronic fatigue that is based on cognitive function rather than being muscular in origin.
- RK ™Raspberry Ketones; claimed to cause the fat within cells to be broken down more effectively, helping the body burn fat faster. They are also claimed to increase levels of adiponectin, a hormone that helps to regulate metabolism. However there is no scientific studies to support these claims.
- Evodiamine; It apparently works as a powerful stimulant that raises body temperature and increases metabolism while providing energy to the user. However, without proper clinical evidence to prove if this substance is effective for weight loss in humans it may be premature to consider evodiamine an effective weight loss ingredient.
- Ginger Root SE (5% Gingerols and Shogaols); A Dutch study confirm that ginger can boost the body’s metabolic rate and should be recommended for treating obesity. In addition, there are reports that ginger can boost metabolism by up to 20%.
- Synephrine; stimulates the activity of the body’s sympathetic nervous system, which in turn leads to increased thermogenesis. T his basically means that the body temperature rises slightly. The energy to do this comes from breaking down fat in fat cells, particularly the ones that make up what we call brown adipose tissue. Stimulating the sympathetic nervous system can also cause elevated blood pressure, increased heart rate, insomnia and anxiety. This ingredient in Canada is now illegal.
- Bioperine®; help increase thermogenesis. In other words, it can help increase the body’s energy and fat burning potential to facilitate with weight loss. According to an article published in the “Journal of Ayruveda and Integrative Medicine” in 2010, piperine has been shown to increase the absorption of vitamin C, selenium, beta-carotene, vitamin A, vitamin B-6 and coenzyme Q. useful for people who suffer from conditions that cause malabsorption of nutrients and people suffering from malnutrition.
Manufacturer of Man Scorch
MAN sports company is behind this product.
This company is new and trying it’s best to provide good quality products with optimum price.
And When we googled it seems there is no scam or fraud history with this company.
So it’s clean and can be trusted for shipping and product quality.
MAN Sports also provide a contact phone number: P 1(866) 343-7680.
MAN Sports P.O.
Mesquite, TX 75150
Does Man Scorch Have Any Side Effects?
Side effects may include: increased blood pressure and heart rate, insomnia, nervousness, blurred vision, restlessness, or headache.
The main issue with Synephrine
How it works: Synephrine shares similar mechanisms with ephedrine, but is less potent. It can reduce appetite and significantly increase fat burning (45).
Side effects: Like ephedrine, synephrine may have serious side effects related to the heart. It may also be addictive.
Where can You Purchase The Product?
You can purchase Man Scorch online from their official website or you can purchase it cheaper on Amazon without Money Back Guarantee.
Pros about Man Scorch
- Reduce appetite, boost metabolism and stimulate the breakdown of body fat.
- decrease the amount of fat that they pick up from the bloodstream, and help burn stored fat
- Contains antioxidants
Cons about Man Scorch
- You might face major side-effects anxiety, insomnia, increased heart rate and dry mouth. It has many other side effects, some of which are highly unpleasant.
- no data on long-term effectiveness. More research is needed.
- Banned in Canada
- As a an adult dietary supplement take 3 Thermo-Caps twice daily on an empty stomach, preferably first thing in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Seperate each dose of Scorch by at least 4 hours.
- Do not take past 4:00 PM as it may interfere with sleep.
User Reviews on Man Scorch
The following information on both supplements is NOT intended to endorse any of them or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, always go for your health safety as number one goal. We don’t recommend to go for the cheapest if it is not safe.
We find Man Scorch probably effective for weight loss in the short term. However, the side effects can be serious.
Most people will regain some or all of the weight they lost when they stop using Man Scorch unless they do diet and exercise parallel with fat burner supplements.